The Innovation Biz Group is helping create a new trade association dedicated to commercial kitchens and kitchen incubators nationwide to be a combined voice in the industry. The new association will also be an informational resource for new food and beverage start-ups who seek them.
Website Coming Soon…
* To offer food incubation services to commercial kitchens nationwide
* To promote existing commercial kitchens to new customers
* To recruit the creation of new ones in areas with none
* To offer services and programs for commercial kitchens nationwide
* To educate start-ups on the benefits of working with a commercial kitchen
* To offer advisory services that complement the commercial kitchen programs
* To educate start-ups on the best plan to transfer to a contract manufacturer or how to start their own production facility
* To help set up a complete launch plan into the marketplace
The Innovation Biz Group team specializes in helping startup consumer brands (food and beverage) get created and then launched into the marketplace.
The team helps source commercial kitchens for those startups looking to make their own products.
CommercialKitchens.org will be available for topics such as kitchen supplies, ingredients, marketing, sales, distribution, logistics, funding, web marketing, social media and much more…
* A full plan for commercial kitchens coming soon (ex buying group planning)
Example Categories We Are Involved With….
The team is involved with a number of bakery product companies with a wide variety of options including:
- Artisan Breads
- Gluten Free Options
- Breakfast items
As part owners and manufacturers of health snacks seen in accounts such as Whole Foods nationally, we are very involved with helping new startups with their needs.
- Energy Bars / Cereal Bars / Granola Bars
- Cereals / Granola
- Fruit Snacks / Confections and more…
The team has extensive relatonships with brokers, distributors and food service providers in many FS formats.
The team covers everything from QSR’s, Restaurants, Universities, Hospitals, vend Operators, Theme Parks, Fairs, Offices and Factories, Active Aging Facilities and more.
The team has a full roster of partners who specialize in branding, formulations, ingredient sourcing, film and packaging, contract manufaturing, sales and marketing and more.
For specialty foods clients we help with a full plan in coverage with club stores, natural stores, supermarkets, specialty stores, mass merchants and others.
Teenacity.org is our own cause marketing campaign series helping create or expand programs (with non-profit entities) that help teens with their goals of becoming entrepreneurs. We will be working with a short list of non-profit groups starting in 2016.
Fostering Entrepreneurs is our way of helping foster kids to get introduced to the entrepreneur and start-up world. Our goal is to create programs where foster kids are introduced to incubators in different areas of the country as interns and possibly as candidates creating their own start-ups or become a team member of others.
Foster Kids Facts: 1 in 5 foster kids will become homeless / Only half will be employed by age 24 / Less than 3% will graduate from college
Project Management: Our team
The team has over 30 years experience in the business working with the largest companies (Nestle, Coca Cola, Conagra, etc.) to helping consumer product start-ups…
- Sales Teams Covering Most Retail Formats and Retailers
- Expertise in Sales Planning
- Extensive Network of Product Creation Veterans
- Distribution and Wholesaling Expertise
- Complete Solutions for Sales Coverage
- Food Service, Retail, Healthcare, Sports Nutrition, Bio Sciences, E-Commerce, Specialty, Sports Retail and other formats
- Expertise in In-Store Marketing (Fixtures, POS, Digital Signage, etc)